Aufgaben, Kompetenzen und Verantwortung
Role – Technology Lead
Technology – Oracle EBS R12 Technical, Sound knowledge of EBS, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Framework
Location – Munich
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Technical detailed design for RICE components, harmonization, and standardization, across multiple business units and geographies
- Design and Development of Integrations, Workflows, Conversions, OAF pages, Reports in Oracle E Business Suite.
- Execution and support of functional testing, QA, SIT & User Acceptance Testing, Production Cut-over and post-production support
- Working with and guiding technical teams on development activities like data mapping for integrations and data conversions, designing and testing extensions and reports
- Ownership of Quality deliverables for a globally distributed Oracle EBS implementation team, managing and controlling scope of deliverables, tracking deliverables to closure
- Working with technical teams for executing Performance Tests, analysis and resolving performance issues
- Working with BI teams for reporting solutions
- Documentation of Detailed design, Test scripts, Process SOPs, training material and keeping data updated on Defect tracking and ALM tools
- Proven experience
- Oracle EBS R12 Technical, Sound knowledge of EBS, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Framework. Good understanding of business flows – Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle
- Support customizations, develop process documents and share implementation plans and best practices advice.
- Experience with Web services, Alerts, PLLs, DFFs, module related APIs
- Oracle Database 11g or higher with strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Strong technical knowledge with database design architecture. Ability to design and implement tables, views, procedures, constraints, and relationships
- Solve complex issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle EBS applications functionality and technology
- Support milestone events, defect resolutions, status updates etc
- Exposure to SOA stack is a plus
- Good knowledge of basic Unix shell scripting will be added advantage
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness