Oracle Lead DBA
About the role
Type: full-time permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Senior Oracle DBA is responsible for working with L3 database team and provide end to end Database support and good hand on experience in Oracle Golden Gate.
- As an Oracle Golden Gate DBA, having hand on experience on installation and configuration of new GG environment. Managing completed GG setups.
- Managing Shareplex Replications.
- Manage the database technology strategy set for portfolio including
- Oracle Exadata Administration
- Provisioning of Oracle RAC and support
- Support on Oracle Data Appliances
- Provisioning of Oracle Grid Infrastructure & ASM
- Manage database upgrades and migration activities.
- Designing and building physical database schemas and optimizing databases for speed, scalability and availability.
- Drive automations and database standards to reduce the ticket volume.
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle database Administration.
- Experience in Oracle Exadata, Oracle Database Appliance (ODA).
- Oracle Golden Gate experience must.
- Experience in Oracle Real Application Cluster.
- Patching experience of standalone DB server, RAC sever, Exadata entire stack.
- Good hand on experience in database performance tuning.
- Confident with Oracle data guard, Backup/Recovery, DB cloning using RMAN, storage cloning, data pump etc.,
- Knowledge of ITIL service Management Framework
- Shell scripting
- Knowledge of Oracle Exalogic and ZSF would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Oracle certification (OCP, Exadata specialization etc.,) would add more advantages.
K&K Social resources & development GmbH, is an international recruiting agency who is providing technical resources in European region since 1993. This position is for our client who is actively hiring candidates.