Aufgaben, Kompetenzen und Verantwortung
Role: Network Engineer
Duration: 12 months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- 9+ year’s professional experience working in large scale enterprise Data Center environments.
- Proven knowledge of a majority of the following: routers, switches (Cisco Nexus 2k/5k/7k, 6500, 4500, 3700, 3800, ISR series)
- Proficient in handling technical issue’s in Cisco/Aruba Wireless environment.
- Hands-On Experience on SD-WAN(Cisco Viptella/Aruba SD-Branch)
- Hands-On Experience on Aruba CX Series switches (6200, 6300, 8300.
- Hands-On Experience on Aruba Central.
- Hands-On Experience on F5 LTM/GTM Module.
- Must hold Cisco/Aruba Wireless Certification.
- Ability to handle P1/P2 Incidents in highly pressure situation.
- Experience in Preparing RCA and present to customer.
- Experience in Life cycle Management and ability to work on Vulnerability and remediation.
- Experience in performing IOS/AOS upgrade on large scale.
- Experience in LLD/HLD documentation and SOP’s creation.
- A detailed understanding of major routed Network Protocols including RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP(e-bgp/i-bgp) along with protocols like TCP/IP and technologies like NAT, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Access-lists, Wireless LAN and layer 4-7 switching.
- Monitor and track network performance to determine problem areas and proactively develop/propose solutions by performing the site audit from network perspective.
- Proven ability to research, develop, implement and streamlining processes/procedures for executing data network projects on a global scale
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco network operating systems, equipment, and networking protocols is essential.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Cisco Ethernet (10/100/1000) technologies, routers and switches, Spanning Tree, CDP, VTP, ISL, Network Management and Monitoring Software.
- Proven ability to lead and execute major new implementation and changes in a team environment.
- Strong Process management and execution skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to perform packet-level analysis
- CCNP is a must. CCIE(R&S and Data Center) would be highly preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Should be open for working in a 24 X 7 environment
- Should be focused to work on multiple projects with aggressive timelines and in different time zones
K&K Social resources & development GmbH, is an international recruiting agency who is providing technical resources in European region since 1993. This position is for our client who is actively hiring candidates.