Linux Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Anywhere in Europe- 100% REMOTE
Job type: Contract (B2B/ Freelance)
- We are looking for a Senior Linux Site Reliability Engineer, specialising in Linux HA Clusters, preferably Pacemaker, to support our multi-national team in our cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud & SAP Data Centers) operations & its automation and improvement to provide world-class cloud services for SAP Applications to enterprise customer from all over the globe
- You would be primarily responsible for ensuring smooth 24/7 operations of our existing Pacemaker Clusters, troubleshooting issues, architectural/ design improvements, new cluster setup & configs and development of related automation. It will be the Last Line of Defense for troubleshooting complex Pacemaker software and Linux OS/ infrastructure issues across all platforms
- You will be identifying and resolving architectural and design issues in existing Pacemaker setup, developing automation to ensure stability and reliability of the environment to run business-critical systems of our customers
- You will contribute to standardizing and simplifying server operations using software tools and automation (DevOps).
- Azure cloud operations experience is a plus
Please note: Applicants for employment in Europe should possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.