About the role
Technology: AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Terraform
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
An experienced Senior Cloud platform support engineer required with deep level of Understanding of managed Kubernetes services, Amazon EKS and Azure AKS. Candidate should be good in networking, observability, Kubernetes, Istio etc. and must have hands on experience in upgradation of the K8s and its components.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artefacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition, and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- AWS Cloud Understanding (EC2, VPC, Route53, ELB, S3, RDS)
- Azure Cloud (Azure VM, Azure VNET, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure RDS, Azure LB)
- Infrastructure as a Code (IAC) Skills: -
- Kubernetes (Strong understanding of Core K8s and Networking)
CI / CD skills:
- Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, Argo CD, GitHub Actions
- Monitoring and Logging Skills: -
- EFK stack and Prometheus and Grafana
We are looking for an experienced Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineer with a proven track record of developing and operating global scale production infrastructure. You should be well versed in the Cloud Native ecosystem and have professionally worked in DevOps teams before. We expect you to have solid knowledge of modern cloud technologies and associated methodologies and tools.
- Experience in working Agile scrum teams with Azure DevOps
- Able to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and interact with different team members
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment
High analytical skills and self-driven
- Requires problem solving skills and attention to detail
- High customer orientation & collaboration
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong time-management skills
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills